Yoga Burn is an innovative 12-week program designed for women who want to reshape their body, boost their metabolism and get that classic yoga booty. But does it really get results? And is it worth the cash? Let's find out...
Yoga Burn by Zoe Bray-Cotton (previously known as "Her Yoga Secrets") is a 12 week program to help women lose weight and tighten up "problem areas." The program uses Dynamic Sequencing Yoga to develop a tighter, toned and sexier body without visiting the gym or even leaving the house.
Unlike gimmicky fitness videos, this yoga program is designed to be progressive. Instead of repeating the same half-hour routine every day, you get 12 weeks of yoga workouts that gradually become more difficult. Every routine builds on the last, so you're continuously improving while burning more calories*.
The current price for Yoga Burn is $67 - which is a bargain as you get 12 weeks of routines for less than a single session with a private yoga instructor.
Here's a tip though: if go to the Yoga Burn website and watch the video, you'll be offered the entire package for just $37. The link above is the only place to get this discount - and the program also comes with a 60-day refund guarantee (so there's no risk to trying it).
Now, let's take a more in-depth look at the program in our full Yoga Burn review...
What is Yoga Burn?
Yoga Burn is a 12-week progressive program designed for women. Its primary goal is to help you get that tiny belly and yoga booty that often seem so elusive - but it's also great for relaxing and improving your flexibility.
Zoe recommends completing three 45-minute yoga classes each week to get the fastest results. Unlike most programs, Yoga Burn is described as a "strategic, progressive approach...that's proven to deliver results." That means each workout is tailored to YOU and YOUR current goals - you're not expected to go at the same pace as everyone else (like in a class setting).
The program is split into three phases. Each phase builds on the last to provide faster flexibility and calorie burn. The entire program also follows the principles of Dynamic Sequencing, which we'll get to later in the review.
- Phase 1: Foundational Flow. As you've probably guessed, this phase is all about building strong yoga foundations. You'll discover how to increase your flexibility and boost your metabolism without going too fast. This is a great way to learn all the poses required for Yoga Burn while minimising the chance of injury.
- Phase 2: Transitional Flow. This is where things start to heat up. The transitional phase continues to build your strength and flexibility, but ramps up the calorie burn. You'll also learn new poses and start to see changes in your muscle tone.
- Phase 3: Mastery Flow. This is where the magic happens. Using the strength, flexibility and boosted metabolism from the previous phases, Zoe will push you to burn more calories and make real changes to your body. You'll learn advanced sequences that many people never master - even after taking generic classes for years!
According to Zoe, these progressive phases are the key to Yoga Burn's effectiveness. Here's why...
If you've ever been to a yoga class, you probably feel like progress is very slow. This is because most classes don't build from week to week - you are really just doing a random set of poses and sequences each time.
This is why most people never get the body they want from yoga. The key to any successful fitness program is progression and adaptation - you need to force your body to change. An unstructured weekly yoga session isn't going to achieve that.
The three phases in Yoga Burn, according to Zoe, provide a tried and tested formula to deliver results*.
Another important difference is that the Yoga Burn phases start at your current level. Each phase builds on the last, so you can dramatically increase flexibility and start seeing real changes to your body.
What's in the Package
We like how Yoga Burn is delivered as both a digital download (for phones, computers and tablets) and physical DVDs. Many products we review are only available as one or the other, so this is a bonus. When you buy the program, you get instant digital access so you can start right away. The Yoga Burn DVD set is sent shortly after.
Aside from the main yoga program, you also get a generous set of free bonuses to help you on your body transformation journey. Here's a breakdown of everything that's included:
- Yoga Burn 12-Week Body Shaping Course (Online Digital Download & Physical DVDs) - this includes all three phases for participants, a quick-start class and 20 in-depth pose tutorials. There are 9 videos in total and you'll repeat each four times before moving onto the next phase.
- BONUS: Audio versions of each class to use while travelling.
- BONUS: Tranquillity flow class - a unique set of sequences for stress relief.
- BONUS: Immersion Community - a unique fitness community for women only. It provides access to coaching calls, a community for talking to other women and ongoing support throughout your journey.
- BONUS: Yoga Burn Monthly - an additional set of DVDs that serve as an introduction to a variety of different types of yoga. These include Ashtanga, Hatha, Jundalini, Vinyasa and restorative yoga
- (Optional) There's also the option of purchasing a second copy of the course for a discount. This is great if you want to follow the program at the same time as a friend.
Considering the current price of Yoga Burn is just $37, we think you get a lot for your money. The videos are also high-quality and Zoe is a great instructor.
What are the Benefits of the Program?
Aside from the three-phase structure, you're probably wondering what's different about Yoga Burn compared to regular classes.
According to the creator, Zoe Bray-Cotton, there are several reasons why Yoga Burn the perfect choice for women who want to lose weight, tone their body and boost their metabolism:
- The program is designed to provide maximum visual results for women in the shortest amount of time*. Unlike gimmicky celebrity fitness videos, Yoga Burn consistently challenges you to improve - which is the only way to achieve real body transformations. It also targets common female problem areas.
- Yoga Burn sequences can be adjusted for your current level and goals. Each sequence builds on the last and can be tailored for YOUR capabilities, so you won't be forced to attempt poses that are either too easy or difficult. This is one of the main advantages of Yoga Burn compared to a traditional class.
- The program becomes more difficult and advanced as you get stronger. This prevents plateaus and forces your body to burn more calories. You'll also see faster gains in muscle tone, strength and flexibility - and feel more relaxed too.
- The Yoga Burn program can be performed at home to reduce stress. Whether you're rushing to avoid being late or worrying about other people judging you, yoga classes are rarely relaxing. In fact, they can actually increase stress hormones in the body. Zoe explains this can even cause your body to store more fat! In contrast, the Yoga Burn program can be performed at home whenever you have time.
- It's a yoga program specifically for women. Have you ever thought it's strange that most yoga classes include people of a variety of ages and genders? This means the instructor needs to cater to everyone, instead of providing the best class for your needs. Yoga Burn is designed for women only, which Zoe explains is one of the reasons why it's so effective.
Who is Zoe Bray-Cotton?
Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified personal trainer, female body transformation expert and certified yoga instructor.
She has completed over 15,000 hours of yoga training and taught 1000s of women how to lose weight. Yoga Burn combines her knowledge of yoga and female body transformations into an easy-to-follow program.
What Is Dynamic Sequencing Yoga?
Zoe explains that the course is based around her "Dynamic Sequencing Yoga." We wrote an article about this here, but here's a quick breakdown as we want this Yoga Burn review to be as complete as possible.
In the program, Zoe focuses on workouts that help you improve your flexibility and strength. To do this, you need to perform the right poses, in the correct sequence, for the right length of time.
That's basically what Dynamic Sequencing Yoga is: sequences of yoga poses, in a specific order, that are designed to push you slightly harder each time, so your body adapts. This prevents plateaus and helps you build that perfect feminine shape.
In practice, this is why the course is divided into three distinct phases. There are also a set of teaching videos for each pose. Of course, the program is also designed to help you burn calories.
Who is it For?
The Yoga Burn program is specifically for women. Whether you want to lose weight, tighten up problem areas or just get more flexible, everything is designed for the female body.
The nature of Dynamic Sequencing Yoga means it's suitable for both complete beginners and people with experience. This is because the program adapts to your current level while continuously pushing you to improve.
You also don't need to practice for hours each day to start seeing results. Zoe recommends completing three 45-minutes classes each week. There's also the bonus "Tranquillity Flow" class - this is optional but is a great way to unwind on one of your off days.
Example Week of Yoga Burn
Here's an example of what your first week might look like while completing the program:
- Monday - 45 minute Class #1 of Foundational Flow
- Tuesday - Brisk walk
- Wednesday - 45 Minute Class #2 of Foundational Flow
- Thursday - Rest Day
- Friday - 45-Minute Class #3 of Foundational Flow
- Saturday - Brisk Walk
- Sunday - Rest Day or Tranquillity Flow Class
You would then repeat this for three more weeks before moving onto the next phase.
When Can You See Results?
Yoga Burn is a 12 week program. Each phase builds on the last, so you'll start to see improved flexibility, strength and relaxation quickly - although the exact time varies depending on the individual. Zoe also explains that the classes boost your metabolism, help your immune system and improve your focus.
We have to be honest though - this isn't a "get fit in 5 minutes"-style program. You need to stick with it each week for the full 12 weeks. Once you start seeing results, however, it's much easier to stay motivated with the program*.
Pros and Cons
- Yoga Burn is great for women who want to lose weight from the comfort of their home.
- Zoe provides a simple and guided progression for each video. Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable.
- Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.
- Zoe claims the course can speed up your metabolism, help you lose weight, improve your immune system and generally make you feel happier.
- You get Yoga Burn in digital download, DVD and audio formats so you can use it anywhere.
- The price of $37 provides great value - and you can get a refund within 60 days if you don't feel like you're getting results (we don't think this is likely though!)
- It's not a "magic" weight loss system. You need follow the program for 12 weeks for the best results - although you'll probably start to see improvement much sooner.
- Instead of a full 45 minute class, each video is 15 minutes which you repeat 3 times. This isn't a big downside, as the repetition is an essential part of the program, but we would have liked full 45 minute videos.
The Bottom Line
We were expecting the Yoga Burn program to be just another gimmicky yoga video (if you've ever bought one of those celebrity yoga workouts that last 40 minutes, you know what we mean!) So we were pleasantly surprised to find that Zoe's yoga program has some genuinely unique ideas.
In particular, we like how the program is designed specifically for women who want to lose weight. This focus, combined with the continuous progression, makes it much better for shaping and toning the female body*.
We also think it's great that the program adapts to YOUR current yoga and fitness level - so both beginners and intermediates can see results. It also has some interesting poses and sequences that are enjoyable to complete.
Ultimately, if you stick to the program and combine it with a healthy diet, you're likely to see real changes to your body. How much varies depending on the individual, how much effort you put in and your diet. It also has a "60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee," so you've got nothing to lose by trying it. But once you get a few weeks in and start to see results, we don't think there's any way you'll want to stop!
So ladies, if you want an alternative to the gym that you can complete from the comfort of your home, Yoga Burn could be the perfect option. Enjoy the classes!
Where to Get the Best Price?
Yoga Burn For Women can only be bought from the official website. Its regular price is $67, but it's currently available at the link below for just $37. The course comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee, so you can try it for 8 weeks and see if you get results.
We think the course provides OUTSTANDING value for this price (especially with the option of a refund if you don't like it for any reason). It's also a digital download, so you can start your first yoga workout in just a few minutes time!
* As with all weight loss and fitness programs, results may vary depending on the individual.