Write for Us
If you’re a writer with an interest in fitness or broader health topics, I would love you to get in touch!
BasilPark.com aims to help people take back control of their health and fitness. We want to empower people with the knowledge of how changes to their diet, fitness program and lifestyle can improve their well-being. To do this, we write scientifically-backed articles on a variety of health topics.
While we welcome all submissions from writers, please read our guest post guidelines before you submit. Articles must adhere to these guidelines to be posted at BasilPark.com.[PLEASE NOTE: If you are a business or PR agency looking to promote your website or products, please instead use the contact form to discuss collaboration opportunities.]
Why Write for BasilPark.com?
Writing for Basil Park has a number of benefits for writers. These include:
- Supporting people to make positive changes to their lifestyle
- Connect with fitness and health enthusiasts from around the world
- Show your expertise to a new audience
- Share your bio below your article, including links to your social media profiles
What We Look For
Most of our readers are looking for actionable advice they can apply to their daily lives. Personal stories are also welcome, especially if you explain how you achieved a specific goal.
We are mainly looking for articles from experts in the following fields. If you don’t think your article fits into one of these categories, it probably isn’t a good fit for Basil Park.
- Diet (including vegan or vegetarianism)
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Fat Loss
- Inspirational Stories
Tone & Guest Writer Guidelines
Everything we publish on Basil Park has a positive angle. We don’t chastise people, nor tell them they must do things a certain way.
With that said, we also want our writers to feel able to write in their own voice. As long as your tone is inclusive, positive and inspiring, you can write in your own style.
The post should be at least 800 words in length. Any claims should be backed up by reliable sources.
- Be authentic. Write in your own style and voice.
- Submit original articles. We don’t post articles that have been published elsewhere.
- Choose an interesting title. The title should be intriguing while making it clear that the articles is about.
- Logically format your article. Use short paragraphs, break up the content with sub-headings and create a logical flow.
- Write actionable articles. All articles should contain actionable health and fitness advice.
- Quote Accurate Sources. All claims should reference reliable data, statistics or studies. Please link to the original research when possible.
- Submit articles that have been published elsewhere. Only unique guest posts will be published at Basil Park.
- Submit vague or repetitive articles. We are looking for new insights, opinions and thoughts.
- Don’t send promotional articles.
Please note: We may edit your article for clarity.
Submit a Guest Post Request
Before you send your article, please send over a few topic ideas using the form below. I would hate for you to spend time writing an article when the topic isn’t a fit with our site, so I like to look at the titles first. I’ll let you know whether the topic is something our readers would enjoy.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Content on this website is written based on internet research and our own opinions. We do our best to make sure all articles are up-to-date and accurate, but we cannot guarantee the safety, effectiveness or accuracy of any content. If you find any inaccuracies, please contact us and we will investigate.
Affiliate Disclosure: Links on this website may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service after clicking these links, we will receive a commission. This does not affect how much you pay. Read our full disclosure.